Modular single and three phase UPS system designed for Marine and Offshore applications.
By using only the highest quality components, over specifying critical components and ensuring the design values reliability before cost, BENNING has created a UPS with industrial grade reliability.
When such reliability is combined with the repair and maintainability benefits of true “hot swap” modularity that can replace an entire UPS module in less than 10 minutes you have a UPS with “six nines” (99.9999%) availability.
- Protected with special coating for marine and offshore applications
- Very low mean time to repair (MTTR)
- “Hot swap” modularity
- Modular self-configuration for N+1 redundancy
No single point of failure
- Redundant circuits in each module
- Multi-master operation
- Decentralised parallel architecture
Minimised operating costs
- Up to 96% efficiency in double conversion mode
- Up to 99% efficient in “super efficiency” mode
- “Pay as you grow” scalability up to 1000kW
Highest power quality
- UPS classification VFI-SS-111
- Input current total harmonic distortion (THDi) <3%
- Input power factor ≥ 0.99
- Very high overload capability
With its “pay as you grow” scalability and very high operating efficiency, even at partial loads, the real running costs of the ENERTRONIC modular SE are minimised without the need to compromise on power quality.