Energy reliability maximised thanks to INVERTRONIC compact systems
With BENNING’s INVERTRONIC compact range of inverters, the company offers highly reliable, cost-effective, single-phase, modular inverter systems which provide high-quality, maximum-reliability electrical power to the critical loads.
In combination with TEBECHOP modular rectifier systems, the result is a highly versatile, cost-effective platform for the construction of comprehensive, battery-supported standby power supply systems with the optimum of reliability and availability.
- first-class design and high-quality components designed for the harsh conditions encountered in industry
- redundancy of n+1 (or n+r)
- reliable hot-swap technology
- extensive reporting & monitoring functions, e.g. via HTML, SNMP, Modbus, Profibus or IEC 61850
- low output ripple with excellent dynamic output characteristics
- straightforward scalable system power output
- option of operation with or without battery
- cost-effective in partial-load range
- high output density and correspondingly low space requirement at point of installation
Diverse system technology
INVERTRONIC compact – diverse system technology thanks to modular platforming
Block diagrams for modular architecture with INVERTRONIC compact inverter systems
The INVERTRONIC compact range consists of the following system components:
- Inverter module
- Electronic bypass switch
- Manual bypass switch
Parallel switchable inverter modules
The inverter modules are available for various input and output voltages, and the output power varies according to the voltage combination.
INVERTRONIC compact inverter systems and their racks, comprising hot-swapping 1/5 19” rack modules with a range of 3 heights, are characterised by their modular architecture.
Electronic bypass switch (“EUE”)
Electronic bypass switch assures system availability, enables interruption-free switching and is available in two power ratings. At higher outputs, you can have a higher-power electronic bypass switch fitted in your cabinet.
There is the option of switching the load to the bypass mains or to the inverter output, thanks to the manual bypass which is also housed in a 1/5, 19” rack module.
Monitoring & Remote Management MCU 3000
Monitoring & Remote Management with the MCU 3000
MCU 3000 remote monitoring system
System cabinets are available in a range of different sizes, coming with the required number of racks for inverters and for rectifiers. Here, the MCU 3000 features as the central remote monitoring unit.
On the MCU 3000 display & control unit which is installed in the cabinet door, operating statuses are indicated by a range of LEDs. A graphic digital instrument enables messages and readings to be displayed at the position of installation.
Remote monitoring is available by means of modem, ethernet, the web, SNMP, MODBus or Profibus.
Rectifier systems and DC converters with modular technology
- scalable, robust and cost-effective
- well-suited to deal with industrial requirements
- You get the most economical solution and benefit in the long term from the direct link to BENNING as the manufacturer.
- Quality made in Germany
- Quality Management
- Environmental Management
- Occupational Safety and Health Protection