Laser Distance Meters BENNING LD 60 and LD 40
More than just a simple length measurement
No matter if for renovation or for shell construction of a building. The laser distance meters BENNING LD 60 and BENNING LD 40 simplify many everyday measuring tasks.
The BENNING LD 40, for example, is extremely small, convenient and very intuitive to operate. Ideal for renovations, measuring built-in furniture or planning required materials quantities.
For more demanding tasks, such as the precise alignment of beams and girders or measuring in inaccessible places, the BENNING LD 60 offers a convincing extended functionality. Due to its removable rubber holster, it is well protected against the harsh conditions on construction sites.
- quick and easy measurement of rooms
- determination of material requirements (e. g. cables, floor coverings, paint, etc.)
- length measurement
- area calculation
- volume calculation
- indirect height measurement, e.g. of heights that cannot be measured directly
- determination of heights from a distance, e. g. of windows on upper floors (LD 60)
- 6 different indirect measurements, e.g. of heights that cannot be measured directly, of windows on upper floors (LD 60)
- convenient and compact housing, quick and easy testing
- automatic calculation offers convenience and prevents calculation errors.
- determination of volumes (e. g. tank volume, planning of air conditioning systems, room to be ventilated, etc.)
- calculation of heights that cannot be measured directly
- continuous measurement to determine a specific distance to a plane (positioning of objects at a defined distance, e. g. easy placement of drywall profiles at the intended distance from the next wall)
- flexibel due to adjustable reference plane for measurement between two surfaces or from an edge
- very good contrast due to black background, display illumination
- up to 1000 measurements with one set of batteries
Additional LD 60
- stake-out function, e.g. staking out distances into equal sections for wallpapers, determination of the need for strips of wallpaper, rows of tiles, rows of laminate, marking of strips of wallpaper, drywall profiles
- digital level and protractor for aligning beams, profiles and pipes
- digital circular level for checking surfaces for horizontality (in all directions, making the alignment of tables, work surfaces and equipment even easier)
- measured value memory for 50 measurements
- automatically rotating colour display for measurements on walls
Scope of delivery
- laser distance meter
- batteries (2 x 1.5 V micro AAA/ IEC LR03)
- BENNING LD 60 additional with protective rubber holster, carrying case and wrist strap
|BENNING LD 60||BENNING LD 40|
|measuring range||0.05 … 60 m||0.05 … 40 m|
|measuring accuracy||± 1,5 mm||± 3 mm|
|laser type||650 nm, Class II, <1 mW||650 nm, Class II, <1 mW|
|measuring speed||0.5 seconds||0.5 seconds|
|measuring units||m, cm, mm, ft, in||m, ft, in|
|protection class||IP 54||IP 54|
|dimensions (l x w x h)||105 x 48 x 21 mm||98 x 36 x 23 mm|
|weight||84 g||76 g|
Technical changes, model or color modifications, mistakes and delivery facilities without notice! No responsibility for literal mistakes.