BATCOM plus – Record and analyse the status and utilisation level of your battery fleet
It is essential for battery-powered forklifts to have a good availability level these days in order to operate reliably and efficiently.
Monitoring of the charging and discharging behaviour of the drive batteries and the battery temperatures and electrolyte levels is important for maximising the operational status of the vehicle fleet. The recording of battery data and monitoring of the battery status are also extremely important in the continuously expanding leasing and rental business with long operating period assurances.
With the BATCOM plus battery controller with radio communication it is possible to record, store and query the relevant operating data that is communicated between the forklift, the drive battery and the charger.
The following data is stored:
Sum total data:
- Number of charging cycles
- Number of intermediate charging cycles
- Frequency and duration of low electrolyte level
- Frequency and duration of high and low temperature levels
- Frequency and duration of deep discharging
The following are displayed with the date and time:
- Charging/discharging data
- High and low temperature
- Low electrolyte level
- Deep discharging
- Amount of current loaded and removed (Ah) during the respective charging and discharging cycles