MCU 2500: Monitoring and Control System for Telecommunication and Industrial Applications
The quantity of IT and telecommunication equipment with related AC and DC power systems has increased dramatically during recent decades.
To handle this rapid growth while maintaining system reliability in the face of operation and service cost cutting, power monitoring and control solutions are required.
BENNING´s microprocessor based monitoring and control system, MCU 2500, offers a user friendly and flexible solution for the integration of AC and DC power systems into a network management system. A large number of MCU 2500 systems are already operating in telecommunication and industrial power systems all over the world.
The MCU 2500 provides local monitoring and control of power systems via a keypad and LCD, or remote operation via modem, Ethernet, or TCP/IP--/WEB-adapter.
MCU 2500 Features
- flexible and modular monitoring and control system for AC and DC power solutions
- front panel with graphic display and keypad for local operation; RS 232 interface for PC connection
- remote monitoring and control via modem, Ethernet, WEB, or SNMP
- the analysis of critical system parameters and alarm events allows quick and efficient service and maintenance activities
- local and remote battery management optimizes the availability and service life of system batteries
- free configuration of alarm relays
- digital inputs for monitoring of external site equipment (air-conditioning etc.)
- integrated data logger stores up to 131,070 events
- messages are date and time stamped