Optimise charging processes, increase availability, collect, use and analyse data.
For over four decades now, BELATRON has been associated with advanced and pioneering charging technology. BELATRON high-efficiency charging systems have an efficiency factor up to 96% and operate using a regulated charging curve in order to prevent overcharging and undercharging due to fluctuations in the mains supply voltage. The charging units can be configured for use with both (E) PzS and (E) PzB as well as AGM traction batteries. All relevant charging characteristics are stored in the internal memory of the unit. The high-frequency technology of the power unit allows the BELATRON high-efficiency charging systems to be installed in compact and functional wall-mounted casings. Higher capacity power units can be stationed in free-standing cases.
Bidirectional communication between the charging unit, battery controller and PCs, tablets or smartphones.
Optionally, wireless data exchange enables two-way communication. Using the appropriate app for a range of devices and the Bluetooth® low energy technology, you can set up a quick and uncomplicated con-nection with the BATCOM digital battery controller.
This allows optimal coordination for various things, such as:
- Adapting the charging behavior to the battery temperature (e.q. in cold warehouses or where there is high ambient temperature)
- Transfer of battery data to configure optimal charging parameters
- Optimization of fleet deployment
- Current measurement using a Hall sensor in a flexibly attachable current measurement head
- Bidirectional data transfer using Bluetooth® low energy technology
- Large programmable LED status indicator
- Digital display for voltage, current, temperature, etc.
- Software for system analysis (desktop/mobile)
- Compact dimensions for easy attachment
- One battery controller for all battery voltages and capacities
- Integrated data logger for comprehensive battery use evaluation
- Integrated event logging for recording battery parameters
- Integrated statistics counter for the entire life cycle of the battery
- Detailed report with just one click