ENERTRONIC modular SE: UPS System with Modular Hot-Plug Design
Highest availability and lowest total cost of ownership
The ENERTRONIC modular SE combines the benefits of very high reliability and a very low mean time to repair (MTTR) to create a UPS system with the highest possible availability. By using only the highest quality components, over specifying critical components and ensuring the design values reliability before cost, Benning has created a UPS with industrial grade reliability.
When such reliability is combined with the repair and maintainability benefits of true “hot swap” modularity that can replace an entire UPS module in less than 10 minutes you have a UPS with “six nines” (99.9999%) availability.
With its “pay as you grow” scalability and very high operating efficiency, even at partial loads, the real running costs of the ENERTRONIC modular SE are minimised without the need to compromise on power quality. Each ENERTRONIC modular SE UPS module is a highly efficient double conversion, serial on-line UPS (VFI-SS-111). By supplying the critical load via the ENERTRONIC modular SE’s rectifier and inverter the quality of voltage and frequency experienced by the critical load is significantly improved.
Key benefits: Enertronic modular SE
- Maximum reliability
- low mean time to repair (MTTR)
- "hot swap" modularity
- modular self-configuration for N+1 redundancy
- No single point of failure
- redundant circuits in each module
- multi-master operation
- decentralized parallel architecture
- Lowest operational costs
- up to 96% efficiency in double conversion mode
- up to 99% efficient in "super efficiency" mode
- "pay as you grow" scalability up to 1000kW
- Highest Power Quality
- UPS classification VFI-SS-111
- Input current total harmonic distortion (THDi) <3%
- Input power factor ≥ 0.99
- high overload capability