Lowering operating costs
BENNING ENERTRONIC modular Storage
Save energy and costs, improve supply safety
Transforming energy into safety with ENERTRONIC modular Storage. This state-of-the-art hybrid UPS energy storage system is versatile and convenient.
It is individually configurable and expandable, with its true UPS function - and on-board energy management system (EMS) it guarantees safety and efficiency of the power supply.
Smart load management has never been easier or more efficient: Your energy storage turns into a money saver!
- Guarantees uninterrupted load supply
- Decentralised parallel architecture
- Hot-plug system, modular expansion (pay as you grow)
- Flexible battery configurations (accumulator, battery blocks, individual battery)
- Easy connectivity, IP-enabled with a built-in web browser
- High quality, certified and cycle-resistant battery systems
- Ultramodern lithium or lead-acid battery systems
- Safe operation due to multi-stage monitoring system
- Energy storage capability from 50 kWh up to the multi-MWh range
- Flexible, modular, scalable (pay as you grow)
- Ideal for retrofitting existing UPS or storage systems
- Compatible with all generators, PV systems, wind turbines and CHPs, etc.
- Smart modular design with a small footprint
- Fully scalable at any time (pay as you grow)
- One partner – all the benefits
- Consulting services and technical planning
- In-house production and individual configuration
- Installation and commissioning
- Proactive maintenance and 24/7 service
Join the energy revolution now!
The ENERTRONIC hybrid UPS energy storage system is perfect for:
- Storage of renewable energy
- Day-to-night energy transfer
- Bridging peak loads
- Managing and optimising internal consumption
- Blackout protection for business critical loads
- Energy management
- Day-to-night energy transfer
- Peak shaving, load levelling
- Export of energy to the grid is possible
- Sustainable power for EV charging stations
- Blackout protection with our superior UPS
- Grid stabilisation through peak shaving and power management
- intelligent use of photovoltaics using our flexible EMS
- Energy efficient lithium technology
- A real platform for your ‘greener IT’
- Continuous operational safely, even during a blackout
- Use photovoltaic smartly
- Boost charge for e-mobility with continuous mains connection
- Sustainable energy for your employee and customer parking spaces
- Network power active, power factor correction
- Reducing the impact of regenerative energy
- Active load management of the distribution network
- Black-start and "island mode" capability
- Blackout protection for critical loads
- Use photovoltaic smartly thanks to the flexible EMS
- Sustainable energy for your fleet, employee and customer parking spaces
- Ideal for energy communities
- Reliability for critical infrastructure
Use cases & success stories
Are smart UPS storage combinations the economic key to the energy revolution?
Battery-backed UPS systems have been used successfully for many years in various market segments, including industry, telecommunications and IT in particular, to protect critical loads. At the same time, various grid-operated energy storage systems have emerged in recent years, driven by the use of regenerative energy sources such as photovoltaics.
Active peak load management in conjunction with UPS functionality ensures technical and financial stability
On the basis of tried & tested industrial UPS systems, BENNING offers a modular architecture for the construction of cost-effective energy storage systems both for network-controlled and for self-managed plant. They cover an output range of up to one megawatt per supply point. Moreover, it is possible to install larger systems, with further supply points, within the same common grid.
Where BENNING supplies a turnkey solution, it regards its role not merely as the manufacturer of hardware but as a system integrator characterised by partnership.Read article
"Optimising the economic efficiency of a biogas power plant through intelligent use of ecologically generated energy and smart networking of all systems involved."
Interview with Claus Kirmaier, Head of BENNING Branch Office South, on the use of a hybrid UPS energy storage system at Biogas Groeber Ruf GmbH & Co. KG.Read article